Thursday 18 October 2012

Green Tea Bing Pi Mooncake

Last week I made Snow Skin Mooncake again. Since I have some kau fun and lotus paste left, I decided to finish up all. I made my first Snow Skin Mooncake last month. The first attempt, I put too much water to the flour and my mooncake skin is very soft and sticky. The second attempt is just right.



Ingredients :

Filling : (A)
1.5kg green tea lotus paste (I bought from the store)
70gm melon seed (toasted)

Dough : (B)
1 pkt (500gm) bing pi mix (I bought Baker's One Brand. It is all ready mixed)
70gm shortening
290ml cold water
1/2 tsp green tea essence
Apple green colouring

Mix (A) together together. Divide into equal portion.

Mix (B) together. Rest for 30 minutes. Divide into equal . This packet yields about 12 mooncakes.

Wrap (A) into (B). Press into mooncake mould. Tap out the mooncake and chill.

*This method was written on the packet.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.