Wednesday 24 October 2012

Bracelet from ring pattern


Finally I finished this bracelet. The actual pattern for this bracelet is for a ring. My friend told me that she wanted a bracelet like it and asked if I can made it into a bracelet. Since the pattern is very easy I said yes. Following the pattern, I just made it longer and wider.


This is the first one that I made using thread. I also made a beaded clasp for it. But it looks bulky, not nice. Then I realised that the thread may not be strong enough and it will break easily. So I cut the bracelet and make a new one again. This time, I used fishing line. I also change the clasp to a bought one.


I think the bracelet is quite nice. I used pearl beads, seed beads & bugle beads (I think that's what it's call). I haven't made the ring yet. Maybe I'll made it one day. But I think it make a nice bracelet too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.